Those who are less in height, many of them suffer from inferiority. For the low height, some people are also affected by personality degradation. Naturally, after a certain age body height does not rise. In that case, there is no way to be satisfied with your normal height. But American style expert William Logan says that, by following a few different ways, it is possible to shows something tall. Let’s know the ways-
How to become tall
1. Wear clothes that have vertical stripes. Do not wear horizontal stripes cloths. If you wear a vertical stripe dress, there has been created an optical illusion and anyone who looks a little longer in that way.
2. Do not wear loose clothes. It shows the body wide. As a result, the height seems to be less.
3. Be careful while selecting shoes. Those who are less in height, have a tendency to get the high heel shoes. It is very harmful to the ankle and knees when you use high heel and if someone to see that you have used it, then your short shape will be salient to him. Put a thick padding shoes over the heels. It will not have the high heel problems, but height can increase.
4. Try to wear the same color clothing while dressing for up part of the body and down part of the body. That means, which color vesture you have worn, select pant the same color or near of it. Different color shirt and pants divide your body into two parts. As a result, your height show is less. But there is no problem if you wear same color cloths.
5. Walk on straight. Instead of it, keep the spine straight, if you walk on the hinges, then you will see looks like more short.
6. Do not let gather fat in your body. When fat is formed in the body, then the width of the body increases. As a result, apparently seemingly obese people seem a little bit short. Bag of bones people looks just a little longer.
In conclusion, it is to say that by doing all these, your true height will not increase. Just look a little longer. But keep in mind that physical structure is not your real personality, but your real personality is your identity.