Ask the mother which baby kick her belly during pregnancy. The mother would answer- “my child did not kick me when he was in my womb. He tried to make more space so that he can hug me“.
Truly an unforgettable feeling. When you feel the first kick in your womb of your baby, you will feel that you have reached the best time of life in maternal mortality. The feeling and experience of this 9-month time can’t be described in any word, and at this time every activity of the child makes you eager to think about what the child wants to do.
How is the child kicking in the stomach, how many times he is kicking or why not kicking? Every little thing the mother memorize and feel deeply. Why not? The mother has full right to know every activity of her pregnant child.
We will show today that some surprising information about kicking children during pregnancy
01. Kicking the baby during pregnancy means that the child is okay and its growth is also increasing. It is said that kicking a baby in a mother’s stomach means the good health of the baby. It also shows signs of childhood.
02. The child is responding to geographical changes through his movements. The children react immediately when they get sound from outside the maternal home.
03. When you are lying on the left side, children kicked in more quantity. When you are lying on the left side, then the child kicks in excessively, it can be said that the child blood circulation is high during this time, as a result, the child body movements can increase significantly.
04. The kicking increase when the mother takes a heavy meal. Pregnant mother felt the kick more after lunch or dinner.
05. The trend of kicking the baby can be noticed during pregnancy from 9 weeks. It is possible to know that the baby starts kicking during pregnancy when their 9 weeks are completed and those mothers are expecting their second child it starts from 13 weeks later.
06. A small number of kicked children are considered to be due to malnutrition and laziness. The child short movement carries a message of thought about his health. If your child movement is seen to be less than usual, then it is possible that the child suffering from lack of oxygen.
07. But after 36 weeks a child less-kicking is not considered as a sign of worry. Do not worry if the child kicks in less after 36 weeks.
If you think the above-mentioned information is new to you, then definitely share it with your friends and help them see.